We are a family
I am Cassia
Choices, security, dignity…
Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Holistic in focus and dedicated to innovation, Lakeside Generations provides 24-hour skilled nursing care for those with advanced health care needs. The compassionate care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered and licensed nurses, nursing assistants, therapists, social workers and chaplains who work together with a deep commitment to high-quality clinical and personal care.
Amenities & Services
- Cable television service, wireless internet
- Landline telephone service available
- Three delicious meals daily, served in our dining room
- Snacks available all day
- Special diets
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, linens and towels
- Beauty salon
- Coffee shop
- Fireside lounge
- Life-enriching activities include special events, educational opportunities and entertainment
Skilled Nursing & Therapies
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- I.V. therapies
- Acute and chronic wound care
- Registered nurse on site 24/7
- Physician, NP or PA on site several times each week
- Nursing assistants 24/7
- Social workers
- Registered dietician
- Personalized care plan that encompasses physical, emotional and spiritual care
Lakeside Generations offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Our staff chaplains are available for the spiritual needs of residents, families and staff. All are invited to non-denominational worship services. Bible studies and conversations with our chaplains are regularly scheduled and open to everyone.
Hospice care encircles you and your family with comfort, pain management, honesty and respect for your decisions.
Highly-specialized hospice care comes to Lakeside Generations from our care partners, who bring physical, emotional and spiritual care for people with life-limiting illnesses and support for their loved ones. Your family can hand over the worries of daily physical care, allowing all of you to focus on this precious time together. The chaplains are available for prayer, Bible reading, guidance and fostering connections with God and family. Chaplains are always respectful of personal and cultural preferences.